What forms you need depends on 2 things: Your age and what you want to change.

If you are 17 or older, you need Forms for Adults. If you are under 17, you need Forms for Minors.


Forms for Adults                                    

Adult Name and Gender Marker Packet

Adult Name Change Only Packet

Adult Gender Marker Only Packet

If you have been convicted of a felony, get the Adult Name and Gender Marker Packet with Conviction Packet


Forms for Minors

For help with minor name and gender marker or gender marker only cases, please complete an online intake here and put LGBT name change in the problem description.  Someone from the LGBT project will contact you to follow up and get more information. You can also call us at 317-829-3180  or email us at lgbtgroup@ilsi.net  to schedule a phone intake.

Get the Minor Name Change Only Packet

Table of Contents