COVID-19: Stimulus Payment Information
- The American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA), enacted on March 11, 2021, provides for up to $1400 per individual in stimulus payments for the most Americans.
- Millions of Americans are already receiving these funds, mostly by direct deposit.
- Eligibility: Single tax-filer up to $75,000 income, reduced amount up to $80,000 (based on 2019 or 2020 returns). Joint filers: $150,000, reduced amount up to $160,000. Dependents (including adults) also qualify, as do non-filing persons receiving Social Security, SSD, SSI, Veterans Benefits and Railroad Retirement.
- If you haven’t received your stimulus payment, you can go to the IRS website, enter identifying information, and receive a status report. Go to: IRS – “Get My Payment,” https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof-wmsp/login
- If any creditors threaten to, or attempt to seize your stimulus payment, feel free to contact us for assistance or advice. Click here to learn more about our intake.