Tax Education Corner
Welcome to Our Tax Education Corner
Here you will find links to helpful educational information and tips related to a number of different tax subjects. We hope you will find them useful, whether you are looking for information in general or related to a specific problem. This information is not legal advice. If you have a tax problem, contact us to see if we can help!
- Can I Claim My Grandchildren On My Taxes?
- Cancellation of Debt Income
- Change Your Name? It Can Affect Your Taxes
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Education Credits
- Filing an Amended Tax Return
- Good Recordkeeping
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITINs)
- IRA contributions and Required Minimum Distributions
- Late Filing and Late Payment Penalties
- How can moving affect your taxes?
- Moving Expenses Deduction
- Self-Employed Taxpayers: How to Avoid a Large IRS Bill
- Should I File a Late Tax Return?
- Tax-related Identity Theft
- The IRS is Examining My Tax Return
- Tax Preparer Fraud
- Taxpayers with Kids
- The Taxpayer Bill of Rights
- What you should know about the Child Tax Credit
- Worker Misclassification
- Tips to Avoid Surprises at Tax Time
- Get a free copy of your tax return information online
- Protect yourself from tax scam artists
- Tips for Filing an Amended Tax Return
- Tips for Finding a Tax Preparer
- Tips for Keeping More of Your Refund Money
- Don’t ignore a letter or notice from the IRS!
- Get credit for child and dependent care expenses this summer
- Self Employed? Check Out These IRS Tax Tips
- Tips for Education Tax Credits
- Tax Tips for Charitable Contributions
- Getting Married?
- Tax Tips for Veterans with Disabilities
- Use the Premium Tax Credit Change Estimator tool
- Tips for Elderly Taxpayers
- What to do if you disagree with an IRS decision