Fort Wayne Office
- Services: Legal Representation; Consultation; Advice.
- Legal Areas: Family law, Consumer law, Senior law, Housing issues, Public benefits
- Eligibility: Income up to 125% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines (up to 200% in certain circumstances).
- Screening: Telephone: Monday through Friday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm EST. Walk-ins: Emergency only during office hours. Intake Phone: (844) 243-8570 (toll free)
- Office Hours: Monday – Thursday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, and Friday from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Counties Served: Adams, Allen, Blackford, DeKalb, Grant, Huntington, Jay, Steuben, Wells & Whitley