- Services: Legal Representation; Consultation; Advice.
- Legal Areas: Family law, Consumer law, Senior law, Housing issues, Public benefits
- Eligibility: Income up to 125% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines (up to 200% in certain circumstances).
- Screening: Telephone: Monday through Friday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm EST. Walk-ins: Emergency only during office hours.
Intake Phone: (844) 243-8570 (toll free)
- Office hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am -4:30 pm
- Counties Served: Daviess, Dubois, Gibson, Knox, Martin, Perry, Pike, Posey, Spencer, Vanderburgh & Warrick